Optimize Conversion Rates at Different Stages of your Funnel
June 18, 2021
The question of Return on Investment has always been of key importance to marketing, but this is even more true today. With all the frenetic activity of the modern marketing department — content creation, social media, SEO, paid ads, email marketing — it’s natural for people, and particularly upper management, to ask, “is all this activity paying off?!” The great thing about having your marketing analytics really dialed in is that it enables you to more precisely track what is otherwise very difficult to track. Key to this idea is that at different stages of the marketing funnel, you likely have different goals.
- What are 10,000 actively interested website visitors who have read through your company’s white paper worth to you?
- What are an additional 100 leads per month worth to you?
- What are 10 repeat customers worth to you?
- 26 out of 100 visitors to take up your Lead Magnet
- 10 of the 26 to go for your Entry Point Offer
- 6 of the 10 to ultimately convert to your Core Offer
copyright 2021 | Little Jack Marketing