The Anatomy of a Promotional Campaign
February 16, 2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Marketing campaigns run the gamut from simple, single-channel efforts, like a one-off promo email, to much more robust efforts that integrate multiple channels. In general, whatever its size, a campaign is a specific initiative designed to achieve a particular goal. Essentially, campaigns are are used to carry out plans set in your marketing strategy. Promotional campaigns can be as simple or as complex as your business needs, and you don’t need to be a professional marketer to put a good one together. Whatever the size of your next promotional campaign, here are the six essential aspects that you need to consider. Go through these steps and before you know it, your campaign will be off to the races.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
- Select Your Target Audience
- Likes and dislikes
- Needs and concerns
- Pain points and problems you can solve
- Preferred communication methods
- Organic search
- Paid search
- Blog posts
- Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Print pieces
- Set Up Goals for Your Campaign
- Determine Your Offer
- Create Your Optimized Landing Page
- Making a purchase.
- Signing up for a one-time offer and submitting your contact information.
- Signing up for an email newsletter.
- Downloading a useful piece of content via form.
- Following your social media accounts.
- Create your Thank You Page and Next Steps
- Evaluate Performance
copyright 2021 | Little Jack Marketing