Boost Your Promos: Driving Customer Involvement by Increasing Interaction
August 16, 2013
Promotions are everywhere. As we progress technologically, we connect with information through more and more channels, all of which have invented a way to advertise to us. Unsurprisingly, this makes it difficult for any particular online promotion to stand out in the sea of uninspired, conventional sales and incentives. That is to say, unless you have the promotion of the century, you’ll have to do a lot more than put up a sign in your window front to get customers to take notice. We touched on this last week, when we talked about the importance of creating a story around your promotion. This week, we want to give you three key strategies for increasing online customer engagement, so that when you do have something to advertise, you’ll be able to do so in an attention-getting way.
- It’s Not Only a Promotion
- Ask for Their Involvement
- If They Share It, You’ve Won
- Making it as easy as possible to share the content by providing the appropriate technical tools for one click sharing. Believe us, the difference between one click and 5 clicks really does matter, so do what you can to make your promo as easily shareable as possible.
- This ties into our first strategy, but make the promotion interesting enough to warrant sharing even if noone plans on purchasing. Whether you use humor or helpful info, this is the way to spread the word far and wide.
copyright 2021 | Little Jack Marketing